Court Advocacy

Court Advocacy:

The court system can be very confusing and frustrating.  If you or someone you know needs to go to court or the District Attorney's office, an Alternative Horizons advocate is available to assist clients with civil and criminal cases everyday that  court is in session. The court advocate can also assist with filing civil protection orders and Victim’s Compensation claims. If you or some one you care about is a victim of domestic violence and would like help through the criminal justice system please email our court advocate today!